Procedures to change major: If you are interested in changing your major/adding a minor in Teacher Education, please use the Change of Major Procedures/Checklist (DOC).
Please pay close attention to all deadlines on applications and forms.
- Advisors Assignments (DOC)
- Supplemental Form/Student Data Form (DOC) - You Need This for Advising
- Advising Communication Sheet (DOC)
- Pre-Registration and Advising Instructions (DOC)
- Candidate Timeline (DOC)
- Undergraduate Field Experience Application (DOC)
- The Department of Teaching and Learning Handbook and Advising Manual (DOC) NEW!
- Application for Admission into Teacher Education (TK20 Website)
Teacher Education Applications Due:
October 31st for Fall Admission and April 1st for Spring Admission
Undergraduate Field Experiences
- Field-Based and Clinical Instruction Handbook (DOC) (includes Evaluation Form and Attendance Record)
- Field Experience Evaluation Form and Attendance Record (DOC)
- Student Teaching Application Packet
- Assessment of Student Teaching (DOC)
- Assessment of Student Teaching Rubric (DOC)
- Student Teaching Internship Handbook (DOC)
- Cooperating Teacher Handbook (DOC)
* These forms must be word processed. Save them as a new document on your hard drive before completing them.
Student Teaching Applications Due:
November 1st for Spring Student Teaching and July 15th for Fall Student Teaching
** Parts A and B must be word processed.